I am getting a late start on my blog today, my apologies…wow it is cold outside. Shane, Ava & I have been outside for about an hour or so & now that we are back inside my fingers are so numb! Typing feels so weird right now! lol.
Anyways, for today’s recipe I have decided to share with you a delicious stir fry! I love my stir fry but this week I decided to try something new && boy am I’m glad I did! Instead of my homemade teriyaki sauce I went with a creamy coconut curry sauce, it was easy & luckily I had all the ingredients I needed (all pretty basic). Ava loved this meal and got seconds & even started stealing off Shane’s plate haha!
For the Sauce
- 1 can Unsweetened Coconut Milk Thai Kitchen is what I use
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste again I use Thai Kitchen
- Liquid Amos or Soy Sauce
For the Stir Fry
- 1 head of Broccoli chopped in bite size pieces
- 2 medium Zucchinis halved & sliced
- 1 can of Sliced Bamboo Shoots
- 1 can of Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 2 Bell Peppers colors of your choice, chopped
- Jasmine Rice or Soba Noodles cooked
- pour coconut milk into a large skillet heated on high. Meanwhile, start your rice/noodles.
- mix sugar and simmer for 3-7 minutes.
- add in red curry & liquid amos (or soy sauce) then stir until everything is mixed well, turn the heat to med/ med-high.
- add in veggies & cook for about 5-8 minutes depending on your preference. Note: the less cooked your veggies are the more nutritious they are.
- You can either mix in your rice/noodles in the skillet or place them in the bottom half of your bowl & mix individually.
I know today was a short post, but hey most of you are just here for the recipe! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy this delicious & nutritious meal with your loved ones!